Reading and Writing Better
Brain Pickings have produced a great list of the books to help you read more and write better. Perhaps you have books that you feel should be added to this list.
Speaking of reading and writing and web applications check out 100 Ways To Use Twitter effectively.
The World of Soul Food
The site remains a wonderful resource. Please visit: THE SOUL FOOD CAFE
Roads Well Travelled
The Wild Garden AdvenTURE Calendar takes people through twenty five steps towards understanding how the internet can be used as an interactive publishing tool. The Wild Garden introduced Soul Food community members to the potential of the web. This was made in 2005 and while there have been rapid developments in social networking in the interim, the Wild Garden provides important insight into the history of what became known as Web 2.
- Some creative stimuli creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2014/01/17/gra… 1 year ago
- Check out this idyllic property in Elphinstone elphinstonepeacespace.wordpress.com 1 year ago
- Be inspired by someone confessing to have Creative Compulsive Disorder creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/12/28/cre… 1 year ago
- The Carrier Theory of Fiction creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/12/02/con… 1 year ago
- The law of accretion http://t.co/LRx4N0ubuf 1 year ago
- For anyone who does not like to talk about death this might just be confronting creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/11/30/a-p… 1 year ago
- A simple line creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/11/29/a-s… 1 year ago
- Oblique strategies are cool creativeforaging.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/obl… 1 year ago
- Check out creativegoldfieldsbloggers.com/2013/11/24/div… 1 year ago
- The long dry is over. I am working again …ativegoldfieldsbloggers.wordpress.com/2013/11/23/imp… 1 year ago
- 6,719 hits